Vision and Beliefs
Rocky Mount High School WILL BE the highest performing high school in the Nash County Public Schools District.
Rocky Mount High School will ensure that all students are healthy, safe, supported, engaged and challenged. Together, by fostering caring and respectful relationships between faculty, students and families, we create a learning environment of shared responsibility through rigor and relevance for everyone to reach optimal performance.
- A safe and orderly school environment promotes learning for all students.
- Relationships between the school, families, and the community are essential to the success of students.
- Students who are actively engaged in learning will experience success.
- Student involvement in extracurricular activities builds character and promotes healthy self-esteem.
- Positive recognition supports positive results.
- A strong professional learning community comprised of reflective practitioners and lifelong learners improves student achievement.
- Graduation is an integral step in the pathway to lifelong learning.
Veritas Vos Liberabit (Truth Will Free You)