Career and Technical Education
The mission of Career and Technical Education is to help empower students to be successful citizens, workers, and leaders in a global economy. Programs in career and technical education are designed to contribute to the broad educational achievements of students. We want to ensure all students graduate from high school ready for college, careers, and life.
Career & Technical Education:
- Prepares students for initial employment.
- Assist students in making educational and occupational decisions.
- Applies and reinforces related learning from other disciplines.
- Prepares students to make informed consumer decisions and apply practical life skills.
- Assist persons who have academic, socioeconomic, and/or other disadvantages or handicaps that prevent them from succeeding in career-technical education.
- Provides career guidance to assist students in making informed career decisions.