Athletic physical forms are available outside the Athletic Office, in the main office and on the school’s website.
To participate in athletics, you and your parent must be registered in Finalforms (https://nashrockymount-nc.finalforms.com/), passed 3 out of 4 courses from last semester and have an updated physical on file.
- GoFan for admission to games. $8
- Season passes - $125.00 (GoFan app)
- Letterman Jackets - $140.00, 5X - $190
- RM Stickers and Team stickers - $1.00
- Gryphon Apparel -RMHS Online Store and Amazon.com
Go to our school’s website, digital sports: www.digitalsports.com or Maxpreps: www.maxpreps.com to get schedules, rosters and results. You can also click on the away games (digital sports), and it will connect you to map quest for directions. There is a section where you can put your email address so that the system can notify you of any cancellations.
NFHS Network: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/users/sign_in (Streaming Channel)
***Please read during announcements***
After school workouts are going on for individuals wishing to try out for winter and spring sports. Please meet with Coach Barnes in the weight room at 2:45 pm, Monday thru Thursday. You must be registered in Finalforms, passed 3 out of 4 courses last semester and have a physical on file in the AD office.
Friday (Sept. 15)
- The V. Football team defeated Bunn.
Monday (Sept. 18)
- Soccer will host Nash Central at the Rocky Mount Sports Complex. Game time: 6 pm.
Tuesday (Sept. 19)
- Volleyball will host Northern Nash. Game time: 4 pm and 5 pm.
Wednesday (Sept. 20)
- Volleyball will host West Johnston. Game time: 4 pm and 5 pm.
- Soccer will travel to Roanoke Rapids. Game time: 6 pm.
Thursday (Sept. 21)
- Tennis will travel to Nash Central. Game time: 3:30 pm.
- Volleyball will host Bunn. Game time: 4 pm and 5 pm.
- Edwards Middle School football will host Parker. Game time: 4 pm.